1. Police: sign up online

Remember to bring your ref. Nr.

If you have a contract of employment of 6mnd. you will meet the next day at your local police office to retrieve the confirmation/residence permit.


2. The tax office

Bring the employment contract


Residence permit-you get it from the police (if the employment contract of 6mnd.).


You get your social security number or d-number and tax deduction.

Remember to write the right address, preferably with co \.

Before you go to the tax office if you ask house owner what the house number and house number is-it needed to notify change of address (if the piece. the contract is more a 6mnd.).


3. Health-certificate

-Health-certificate MUST BE lodged on the first day on the job